Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Politics of Design/Design of a Text

I think this article was full of anger. It seemed as though the author was upset at the fact that advertising seem to be taking away from designing. At least that's what I interpreted the article to mean. I didn't care one way or the other. Perhaps if I was into designing, then this article would be more appealing to me.

I think I am going to like this next paper because I love to analyze things that interest me. I find it kind of easy to talk about something that you do on a regular basis. I think it is also a good way to start looking at some of the daily things we do in our lives. I found the girl's paper to be very interesting because she took a shirt that I thought was empowering to women and broke it down to mean something totally different. I think it also proved to me that this next paper could possible be on anything you like.

No comments: