WAR-When I think of the word war I think of people fighting. A war doesn't have to be a large group of people, it can be between two people. I picture the mood to be very dark and gloomy and sad. Colors that will represent this word could be earth tone colors-dark colors. Perhaps maybe black, dark brown, blue, gray, hunter green, or even white and red. The reason why I added red and white is because red is symbolic for blood and in wars, you are going to see blood. White to me represents light and that is what surviviors want to see when they finish the war-the light. The sound would be loud and disturbing.
GUNNER-Perhaps maybe a gun man! Someone who just shoots to shoot. Maybe a trained shooter. I honestly have no idea what I want to say about this word. The colors could maybe be a dark gray and whatever other color bullets are; maybe a gold. The sound would be really loud and sharp.
ATTACK-The word attack to me means harming someone. It can be animals attacking each other, humans attacking each other, or maybe even animals and humans attacking each other. I think it means harming something and the purpose behind it is to kill. The colors associated with this word would be red. The sound would be loud, but quiet at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When i picture war i see dark colors along with red also. It is interesting that you mentioned war not only being between large groups of people but between two individuals. I didn't think of this but it makes sense and is entirely true
Post a Comment